… but sporadic ones … as we snag as much of the remaining Shuswap summer as possible!
So, screen time of all sorts takes a back seat … at least for the next while. Keep checking in though.
In the draft bin:
- Changes to the ALR process and decision-making given the BC Liberals win a few weeks ago ?
- 81 acres of farmland (active) removed from the ALR in Pitt Meadows BC (Smart Centres owns a major portion and is “quite pleased with the ALC’s decision”).
- Long-Term Care: Our journey isn’t much different from yours – Hints for navigating some of the red tape: minimizing the costs (provincial charges and federal tax implications) as well as significant continuity-of-care deficiencies
- transparency in politicos’ expenses – not such a difficult thing to do – and we should
- What are our local politicos’ individual stances on funding a floodplain assessment?
- the recent TCH transportation study – the implications of changes on the downtown and its businesses
- and much more …
… Stay tuned