IT’S BEGINING to look a lot like Christmas
Ev’rywhere you go;
Take a look in the five-and-ten, glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow……….
REMINDER – South Canoe Trail Stakeholder Information Session is TOMORROW EVENING. Make sure you come on out and be part of this very important gathering.
Come join Shuswap TrailRider Adaptive Adventure Society and check out the TrailRider and Cross Country Sitski during Participation Day this Friday at the SA Recreation Center 1-5pm
TO ALL TEACHERS – Looking for a great class research project? How about some research on Rail Trails.
See below for more details
Here are the highlights:
- South Canoe Trail Stakeholder Information Session – Nov 27
- Skookum’s Salty Dog ’15 registration – Jan 9 2015
- Shuswap Probis Club – Jan 15, 2015
- Shuswap Trail Alliance Silent Auction & PARTY – Feb 6th, 2015
- Book a TrailRider for accessibility on trails
- Summer trail reports to email@example.com
Here are the details:
MEMBERSHIP 2015 LETTERS were mailed out last week. If you do not get one or are not a member but would like to purchase a membership please go to our website for membership form at: www.shuswaptrailalliance.com
PAYPAL USERS – PLEASE NOTE: A quick note in regards to Paypal payments
- Please note: Paypal has a default setting when you register and state that it is for a subscription. The membership fee payment will automatically be withdrawn from your account on your anniversary date on an annual basis. Please note that this is a default in Paypal’s system and is not how the Shuswap Trail Alliance has requested it set up.
- If you prefer to NOT have it set up this way and want to pay annually yourself – please log-in to your PayPal account and unsubscribe after your payment has been sent. Thank You.
Sorry for any inconvenience
PUBLIC NOTICE – FOR ALL USERS OF THE TRAILS SYSTEM
- Please be advised that September thru December trails on crown lands are within hunting areas
RAIL TRAIL – call to all teachers
How would your class like to do some research on?
- Existing Rail Trails
- What other Rail Trail systems did to get up and running
- How we would use the Rail Trail if we got the OK to keep the Rail Trail from Sicamous to Armstrong public and non-motorized
Please contact Lori at 250-832-0102
- HAVE YOU voiced your RAIL TRAIL support????
South Canoe Trail Stakeholder Information Session – Nov 27
- Recreation Centre – 7pm
- If you use the South Canoe Trails – this session is for you.
Please come out and join the South Canoe Advisory for this information session.
Skookum’s Salty Dog ’15 online Registration – Jan 9
- Online registration opens Fri Jan 9 at 8 PM
- Weekend of events – May 9 /10 2015
- Anyone from 3+ can have fun in this bike event. Fun races for the smallest people, to medium and largest.
For more information please go to: Click Here
Shuswap Probis Club – Jan 15, 2015
- Guest speaker Phil McIntyre-Paul
- First United Church HALL – 10AM
For information please contact Fred Bird at 250-832-8173
Shuswap Trail Alliance Silent Auction & PARTY – Feb 6, 2015
- Tickets going on sale in December – just in time for Christmas Stocking Stuffers
- Scarecrow The Band – booked and ready to party
- STAY TUNED
Book a TrailRider
- Help get your friends and family with mobility challenges out on Shuswap Trails! The TrailRider program provides two TrailRiders (single wheeled chariot for an individual guided by two sherpas)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Debra at 250-832-1353 to book
Remember: Let’s keep those trail reports coming! – The trail report hotline acts as a clearing house to FORWARD your notice to the relevant authorities and volunteers. email@example.com or online at www.shuswaptrails.com.