Check out MLA Greg Kyllo’s statement at ‘Debates of the Legislative Assembly – Hansard’
See details below
STA Annual Auction and Dance – Feb 6th SPONSOR Invitation Drive is now upon us…….
See details below
MERRY CHRISTMAS – THE Feb 6th Annual Auction and Dance TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED… Here they come stocking stuffers……
See details below
Here are the highlights:
- MLA Greg Kyllo speaks on STA at Legislation
- Annual Auction & Dance – Feb 6th Sponsor INVITE
- Rail Trail News & Updates
- Stewards & Volunteers – T SHIRTS
- Skookum’s Salty Dog ’15 registration – Jan 9 2015
- Shuswap Probis Club – Jan 15, 2015
- Shuswap Trail Alliance Silent Auction & Dance – Feb 6th, 2015
- Book a TrailRider for accessibility on trails
- Summer trail reports to firstname.lastname@example.org
Such an honor has been bestowed upon all of YOU that have Partnered, Sponsored, Supported and Used the Trails to make the Shuswap Trail Alliance what it is today and for it to be recognized and mentioned in the Legislative Assembly. A TRAIL SIZE THANK YOU to MLA Greg Kyllo for acknowledging everyone and our amazing area, that we are blessed to live in. Check out the clip – here
STA Annual Auction and Dance on Feb 6th SPONSOR DRIVE is now on.
“We are very pleased to have Scarecrow back to get the crowd dancing and celebrating all of our 2014 accomplishments that we have all achieved in the region in 2014”. Winston Payne – STA Board Chair
- Drop off items at either Skookum or Ridetech
- Jan 30th is deadline for items
- THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS…
For more information click here
RAIL TRAIL – call to all teachers
How would your class like to do some research on?
- Existing Rail Trails
- What other Rail Trail systems did to get up and running
- How we would use the Rail Trail if we got the OK to keep the Rail Trail from Sicamous to Armstrong public and non-motorized
Please contact Lori at 250-832-0102
HAVE YOU voiced your RAIL TRAIL support????
STEWARDS AND VOLUNTEERS – if you have reached your goal of THREE VOLY DAYS out on the trails with us this year – we are proud to say our 2014 Voly T-shirts are in. Please contact us to arrange pick up for yours.
AND if by chance you missed picking up your 2013 Voly shirt let us know.
Call Lori @ 250-832-0102
AGAIN the STA TEAM thanks you for another great year. Without YOU there would be no Shuswap Trail Alliance….
MEMBERSHIP 2015 DRVIE – If you have not received your membership in the mail or are not a member but would like to purchase a membership please go to our website for membership form at: click here
PAYPAL USERS – PLEASE NOTE: A quick note in regards to Paypal payments
- Please note: Paypal has a default setting when you register and state that it is for a subscription. The membership fee payment will automatically be withdrawn from your account on your anniversary date on an annual basis. Please note that this is a default in Paypal’s system and is not how the Shuswap Trail Alliance has requested it set up.
- If you prefer to NOT have it set up this way and want to pay annually yourself – please log-in to your PayPal account and unsubscribe after your payment has been sent. Thank You.
Sorry for any inconvenience
Skookum’s Salty Dog ’15 online Registration – Jan 9
- Online registration opens Fri Jan 9 at 8 PM
- Weekend of events – May 9 /10 2015
Anyone from 3+ can have fun in this bike event. Fun races for the smallest people, to medium and largest.
For more information please go to: click here
Shuswap Probis Club – Jan 15, 2015
- Guest speaker Phil McIntyre-Paul
- First United Church HALL – 10AM
For information please contact Fred Bird at 250-832-8173
SPEAKING of the STA Annual Auction and Dance – TICKETS ON SALE NOW
- WHEN: Friday, February 6th, 6:30pm
- WHERE: SASCU Community Centre, Salmon Arm
- Live music with Scarecrow
- DJ with Patrick Ryley
- Silent Auction
- Buffet Appies and Cash Bar
- TICKETS $35 pp GO ON SALE SATURDAY DEC 13TH
- Pick up Tickets at: Skookum or Ridetech
- STA staff and team cannot hold tickets – sorry
- Remember this annual event sells out every year so get those tickets for Christmas and beat the rush in the New Year
Book a TrailRider
- Help get your friends and family with mobility challenges out on Shuswap Trails! The TrailRider program provides two TrailRiders (single wheeled chariot for an individual guided by two sherpas)
- Email email@example.com or call Debra at 250-832-1353 to book
Remember: Let’s keep those trail reports coming! – The trail report hotline acts as a clearing house to FORWARD your notice to the relevant authorities and volunteers. firstname.lastname@example.org or online at www.shuswaptrails.com.